Celebrating 30 years of service to Human Resources and Management Professionals
Join us as we:
- Support professionals in human resources management and supervisory positions.
- Create a venue where members and guests can connect with others in their field of expertise.
- Provide learning opportunities through monthly programs and workshops.
- Encourage professional growth through scholarships.
- Develop leadership skills in our members.
Monthly meetings are held the third Wednesday of each month at Colorado Technical University at 4435 N. Chestnut, south of Garden of the Gods Rd.
We invite guest speakers to address the current issues and concerns of our membership such as:
- Recruitment Strategy & Tactics
- Diversity Training & Discrimination Issues
- Legal Compliance – Managing Employer Risk
- Job Analysis, Evaluation and Grading
- Fine tune your Communication Skills
- Re-Engineering Your HR Dept
- Working with Multi-Generations
- Misclassifying Workers as Independent Contractors
- Women in Leadership
- Conducting Effective Investigations of Employee Complaints
- Explore Emotional Intelligence in HR
- Managers as Leaders
- Performance Management
- Health Care Update
- Ramifications of Legalized Marijuana